An ARC Supply Chain Solutions Logistics Analyst is the liaison between our clients, their suppliers/customers and the carrier base. The logistics analyst will be performing a wide array of operational business functions for the client, as well as focusing efforts on continuous improvement.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Drive the processes that are in place for quoting and controlling the clients' freight.
- Insure the data that is in our TMS is complete and accurate for our clients.
- Manage and strengthen the relationship with our customers through close contact with purchasing and materials personnel.
- Plan and execute procedures to provide the customer with the most cost efficient and timely solutions to their supply chain needs.
- Generate, Audit and Pay invoices for both our carriers and managed plants.
- At least 1-4 years of comparable work experience, internship or studies preferred.
- Be able to resolve issues quickly and communicate the status of problems to clients.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Proficiency with computers including Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint required.
- Ability to follow processes and standard procedures required.
- Must have the ability to pay attention to details and organize tasks.
ARC Supply Chain Solutions is a growing company with a good culture and we want motivated people that are looking to grow with us and improve their skillset.